This wonderful George V half sovereign coin dates to 1912 and is a beautiful rich buttery 22-carat yellow gold colour.
Set in a 9-carat gold pendant mount, this fabulous antique piece will look incredible worn with your favourite chains and charm holders.
Antique 1912 George V 22ct Half Sovereign Coin With 9ct Gold Pendant Mount
- 22-carat gold half sovereign coin - King George V 1912
- 9-carat gold pendant mount
- Length: 32mm (including the bail)
- Width: 20mm at the widest point
- Chunky pendant bail: 8mm external diameter (1.5mm thick)
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.